Friday, April 23, 2010

Class of 2010

It's almost here. The day I never thought I would make it to - College Graduation! Some people say that graduating is bittersweet, however, while I will miss the friends I have come to know the past four years and the times we have spent playing volleyball, hanging out, going out, etc., I could not be more excited to walk across that stage to graduate on May 8! I have worked hard throughout my schooling career, but I look forward to being able to focus all my hard efforts on a job that I enjoy. Kyle and I will be moving to Colorado on May 18, and we are both very excited about the adventure. We will be working a good bit at internships and other job opportunities, however, we will be able to enjoy a fresh new place, new jobs, and each other.

I guess the only sad part about this time is that I will be leaving my family for six months, but they all understand. I have always wanted to travel and experience new things, and now, I am finally able to!

Here's to the Class of 2010!!

~Cassie S. Melvin

No comments:

Post a Comment