Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Colorado Springs



As of yesterday, I am officially the new intern for The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs! I had a telephone interview on Friday, January 22 and the HR department called me back yesterday, Tuesday February 2. I am so excited to begin my internship. I will be doing a wide variety of things including promotions, sales, PR, and I will even get the chance to work with one of the wedding coordinators. I am hoping that this internship will lead to many open doors in the future!

Don't be afraid to follow a dream. Kyle and I have talked about moving to Colorado since we first got together, and now we are going to make it a reality! I know that there is going to be a lot of work involved, but I am definitely up for the challenge. I could not have asked for a better opportunity.

~Cassie S. Melvin

No comments:

Post a Comment